- Tuning range 1505 to 1630 nm
- +14 dBm peak power
- 200 nm/s maximum scan speed
- Keyed angled PM fibre interface
Typical applications for this instrument include:
- Test of optical transceivers for telecommunications applications, requiring single mode, high power, high side mode suppression ratio sources in the ~1550 nm range.
- Optical sensors, where narrow linewidth is required in order to efficiently couple light into high finesse ring resonators
- Applications requiring high wavelength sweep speed and data acquisition rates