The Ansys Campus Solutions bundle provides access to the majority of available Ansys software, including but not limited to HFSS, Icepak, Maxwell, Mechanical, SpaceClaim, and AIM. It provides simulation capabilities for structures, heat transfer, 2D/3D electromagnetics and multiphysics problems, using CAD file import add-ons, solid modeling tools, high performance shared & distributed memory (HPC) solvers, advanced meshing, and post-processing features.
CMC Microsystems is licensed to provide access to Canadian Academic Researchers if their research activity is in the micro/nano-technologies area only. Approval for use must be received directly from Ansys. Please complete this access approval form and email a copy to email@example.com. To speed up approval by Ansys, please include a short statement indicating the nature of your micro- and/or nano-systems research activity.
For more information on what is included in this bundle, please refer to the Ansys Academic Features Product Table.
|Software Version||Latest release|
|Operating System||Platform Support by Application webpage for details.|
What You Get
- Upon approval by Ansys: Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Ansys Campus Solutions software.
- Approval must be received directly from Ansys. Please complete the access approval form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To accelerate approval by Ansys please also provide a short statement indicating the nature of your micro-/nanosystems research activity.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
What You Get
- Ansys Structural and Fluids Bundle
- Ansys Electromagnetics Bundle
- Ansys Embedded Software Bundle
- Contact email@example.com for bundle definition and included modules
- One bundle is included in subscription; additional bundles can be purchased.
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- The use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, students and the research team.
- Any professor from a CNDN university and with a Research Subscription is authorized to access this product.
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their Software License Agreement and Academic Addendum.