Flip-Chip Assembly Services
Services for multi-die stacking and multi-technology integration to enable complete miniaturized assemblies
CMC provides discounted access to solder bump and gold stud bump flip-chip services through CVInc and Silitronics. Support for different solder alloys such as tin-lead, gold-tin, and indium alloys is available.
Chip-to-PCB solder-based assembly is offered through the 3IT.micro lab at the Université de Sherbrooke. You may be eligible for CMC financial assistance for your use of this service. For more details: MNT Portal.
- High-speed and RF devices
- Small footprint prototypes
Access and Support
- Apply for this discounted service by the 10th of each month.
- We recommend that researchers who obtain flip-chip services through CMC contact our engineers during the design phase to receive consultation regarding flip-chip requirements.
- For engineering support questions and to request access, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.