The HCMP supports all versions of OpenCL, including OpenCL 2.2, and is designed to incorporate support for new OpenCL versions and devices, without requiring application recompilation.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Use of this development system is restricted to university research only.
- Any NDN university Professor Research Subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Use of this development system is subject to the usage terms and conditions set out in the End-User License Agreement.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at email@example.com.
- Installation Files: You may download the archive HCMP_RPMS.rar from the right pane. It includes the following files:
- clean-example-project-1.0.1.tar: This file contains the source code of a simple HCMP project.
- yetiware-clean-rpms.tar: This file contains the installation of the HCMP for a Centos system.
- hcmp-cc: This file is a script facilitating the installation of the HCMP.
- Documents: You may download load the archive HCMP_docs.rar from the right pane. It includes the following documents:
- HCMP_WhitePaper_v1.pdf: This white paper describes in details the Heterogeneous computing Middleware platform.
- clean_reference.pdf: This document provides details about the software layer called ‘clean’.
- clay_reference.pdf: This document provides details about the software layer called ‘clay’.
- libhc.pdf: This document provides details about the software layer called ‘libhc’.
- HCMP_RefGuide_v1.pdf: This reference guide describes a list of commands for installing the HCMP, and environment variables to help debugging the HCMP.
- HCMP_Datasheet.pdf: This document provides details about the HCMP in the form of a datasheet.
- HCMP_License.pdf: This document is the license of the HCMP.