Luceda IPKISS is a Silicon Photonics design tool. It can be used with Tanner design suite to form an integrated design environment, with the following features:
- IPKISS’ PICAZZO library Python-based Pcells
- Silicon Photonics Schematic design capability through Tanner S-Edit
- Circuit simulation with CAPHE simulator
- Silicon Photonics Schematic-driven layout (SDL) generation
- Layout design and manual modification through Tanner L-Edit
- Auto Connection for Waveguide and performing Connection Errors checking, etc.
- Design Example and User Guide Documentations
More information on Luceda IPKISS tool can be found online at https://www.lucedaphotonics.com/en/product/ipkiss-eda.
What You Get
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions