Features and Benefits1
- Cloud access for your existing Cadence licenses 2
- Delivery via CMC cloud design environment, a protected environment that transforms your laptop into a secure, high-performance design lab 3
- Fully configured, installed, and hosted by CMC with continuous software updates to reduce administration costs
- Design and development resources available on-demand with minimal configuration
- Access to Cadence University Software program software, Rapid Adoption Kits (RAKs), and GPDKs
- Access training courses, webinars, and documentation through CMC, additional fees apply
- Available for use in classroom education or research environments
- Use of this service is subject to the CMC CAD Services Usage Agreement.
- Cadence tools are not included. The University Software program tools for design, layout, and analysis of ASIC and PCB designs are to be accessed directly from Cadence by the professor.
- Server resources are not included. They are to be purchased separately by the professor.