Atomic-scale modelling tools in QuantumATK range from density functional theory (DFT) simulations with either a linear combination of atomic orbitals (LCAO) or plane-wave basis sets to semi-empirical models and classical force fields. All simulation engines share a common infrastructure for analysis, molecular dynamics and parallel performance techniques.
For more information about this software and to find useful references, see the Synopsys QuantumATK product description.
|Software Version||Latest version|
|Operating System||LINUX and Windows; see more information|
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access QuantumATK software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
- Software updates as available from the supplier
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- The use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Only users from Institutions that have an executed “University End User Agreement and Supplement” with the software licensor may access this design tool.