CMC is pleased to offer training on Keysight Pathwave ADS EM Advanced online this spring. The course will be delivered online over three days, five hours per day.
Training: Keysight Pathwave ADS EM Advanced Course
Online, July 7 to 9, 2020
The prime target attendees are those who are interested in providing training and support for the Keysight Pathwave ADS tools to other users in their research groups. To be eligible as a trainer:
- You agree to be identified and act as the designated trainer for your research group;
- You are a faculty, student, or research staff from a Canadian Academic Institution;
- Limit 1 per research group; and
- You have (or have a supervisor with) a CMC Subscription.
Registration is also open to academics and industrial participation.
|July 7 to 9, 2020||11:00am to 4:00pm EDT||
Pricing and Registration
|Trainer: See the Trainer Requirements.||$100|
|Academic with Subscription||$400|
Students are to provide their own:
- Laptop with Windows OS
- Internet Connection
- Web Browser
Course instruction includes a PDF or a hard copy of course lecture notes.
ADS EM Advanced Course Content
Day 1 – EM Component Parameterization, Co-simulation & Co-optimization
- Parameterizing EM Components
- Co-optimization between Circuit/EM Simulators
- Modelling Conductors as 3D Thick Strips or 2D Sheets
Day 2 -Efficient CPW & Multilayer Modeling & Analysis of Differential Structures
- Strip vs. Slot Layers
- Coplanar Waveguide (CPW) using Finite Grounds
- Momentum vs. Circuit Simulator “Grounds”
- Mixed-Mode (Differential/Common) S-Parameters
Day 3 – RFPro – PCB – IC – Module design
- RFPro overview – PCB and Package designs
- DRC & LVS: Pin Nets, Physical Nets
- EM circuit cosimulation
If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content or registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.