Keysight-RFPro is a trusted RF and microwave design and EM simulation tool that offers the 3D EM simulation interface integrated with ADS and Virtuoso environments for RF/Microwave circuit designers to easily run interactive EM-circuit co-simulation for tuning and optimization.
CMC Microsystems invites you to join our training on RFPro for EM simulation using ADS in the Virtuoso environment.
A participant must meet the following requirements:
- Has familiarity with basic RF and microwave concepts and the Cadence environment.
- Has an account with CMC.
- The participant (or the participant’s supervisor) must have a subscription with CMC.
You Will Learn
- How to launch an EM simulation using RFPro
- How to use RFPro EM model data in a circuit simulation
- How to partition the design and split it between the circuit-level components and the parts sent to the EM solver
- How to easily select and extract the nets you wish to analyze
- How to combine various technologies used in RF modules in order to analyze On- and Off-Chip Impairments
The training will be four hours per day on both days. A detailed schedule will be available soon.
Detailed Course Agenda
The online course combines lecture presentations with instructor-guided hands-on sessions:
- Overview of Momentum and FEM solvers
- RFPro Options and User Interface
- Nets Types and Components Roles: Combining Layout with Circuit Level components
- Virtual Pins and Port definitions
- RFPro Full and User-Defined EM Simulations
- Circuit Role Guidelines
- RFPro EM-Circuit Co-Simulation
- Smart Mount: combining multiple technologies
Check out these ADS RFPro links for more information:
The course will be on CMC’s cloud server, and access instructions will be provided prior to the course start date.
Price and Registration
Note: The deadline for registration is November 14, 2022. The training date is subject to change if there is not enough registration—likely to be postponed to January 2023.
- If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content, contact Parvaneh Saffari.
- For Registration inquiries, contact Sarah J. Neville.
Course cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.