Selecting a Username
To obtain a license, you must first register your computer username on the machine you are using. To be accepted as valid, your computer username must:
- Be unique within the CMC system
- Not contain a blank space
- Not be on the following list: admin, administrator, cmcmgr, guest, owner, root, student, super, sysadm, systems, temp, user
Registering the Username
When you run CADpass client, it registers the computer username automatically, if it is unique and allowed.
- Quick Start Guide: CADpass client for Windows
- Quick Start Guide: CADpass client for Linux
- Refer to the troubleshooting tips at Computer Username Issues
For additional information, see What if I Can’t Get a License?