This set of WR-90 waveguides allows researchers to experiment within the 8.2 GHz to 12.4 GHz range and is compatible with a variety of instruments. Calibration constants are provided on a USB key for Agilent/Keysight 872x, Keysight PNA and Rohde & Schwarz ZVA/B series of network analyzers. Clients may separately rent CMC’s Keysight 8722, and PNAs N5232B, N5242B, and N5247B VNAs to use with these waveguides.
WR90 Waveguide and Calibration Kit
- 1x Precision Fixed Termination
- 1x Fixed (reference plane) short
- 2x Straight Waveguides
- 2x 1/4-λ spacers
- 2x Waveguide to Coaxial Adapters, right angle.
- Nuts, bolts and dowls.
- 1x USB key with manual and calibration coefficients
- Torque Wrench (5/16”, 8-in-lbs)
- 2x 1.85 mm(F) to SMA(M) adapters (for use when interfacing to N5247A)
- Waveguide: WR-90, Flange APF90B
- Frequency Range: 2 GHz to 12.4 GHz
- Straight Waveguide, VSWR 1.05, Aluminum, 50 mm
- Spacer (shim), Copper, 9.7-mm thick
- EMC testing
- Antenna feed networks
- Waveguide design, low-loss transmission