The Xilinx Vivado Teaching licence bundle provides access to Xilinx Vivado FPGA design and implementation software. It covers the following:
- Vivado HLS tool for C, C++ and SystemC design and automated implementation on Xilinx FPGAs
- Vivado Design Suite of tools: With enhanced features for Xilinx 7 Series FPGAs (Virtex-7, Artix-7 and Kintex-7). Currently, Zynq devices are not supported with Vivado.
- Partial Reconfiguration: Allows designers to change FPGA functionality on the fly (compatible with ISE 14.5 or later, or Vivado 2013.3 or later).
Join the NDN Development Systems Community to learn more and interact with other researchers using these environments.
- Faculty: receives a pass that allows you, your students and your research staff to access Xilinx ISE Design Suite: System Edition tools.
- One pass allows only one user at a time, to access a shared license pool.
- You can purchase multiple passes to support simultaneous users within your group.
- Access for one year
- The use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to clients, their graduate students, and research staff.
- A CMC subscriber from any NDN university is authorized to access this product.