Micralyne MicraGEM-SiTM is a silicon-on-insulator (SOI) based MEMS process which will reduce the initial cost and risk of prototype development, while speeding the time to market for MEMS- Based devices.
MicraGEM-SiTM is ideally suited for the manufacture of tilting mirrors and mirror arrays for variable optical attenuators (VOA) and wavelength selective switch (WSS) modules, commonly used in fiber optic telecom networks as well as resonators, inertial and bio sensors.
Note: The expected number of chips to be delivered for this technology is 15.
- Display technology
- Optics and telecommunications
- Inertial sensing
- Biomedical and environmental sensing
- Design kits
- Documentation including design handbooks
- Datasheets can be ordered from http://www.micralyne.com/data-sheets/
- Design rule checking services
- CMC engineering support
- Access community-based support and collaborations
- Design consultation*
- Packaging & assembly services*
* Additional charges apply.