ESP is a signal conditioning platform for converting trapped charges into a voltage signal. Charges are trapped on the surface by a functional material applied by the user, such as graphene, biomolecules, or quantum dots. The platform is useful for the implementation of solid-state high-performance detectors.
Note: The expected number of chips to be delivered for this technology is 11 (10 x 10 mm).
- Ambient gas/radiation sensor
- Multiplex detectors for different functionalized coatings
- Multi-project wafer runs for fabrication of custom designs
- Cloud design environment (includes design guide, layout template, reference designs, and simulations)
- DRC and engineering support for sensor design
- Mounting and wire bonding in ceramic pin grid array package
- Integration with microfluidics
- Reference chips available