Synopsys provides a comprehensive portfolio of tools for silicon design and verification, FPGA development, photonic device and system design, fabrication process and atomic-scale modelling. Software tools available in this bundle include:
- Silicon Design: IC Compiler II, IC Validator, NanoTime, PrimeTime Suite, TestMAX
- Processor Solutions: ASIP
- Verification: Verdi3, Design Vision, IC Compiler, HSPICE, FineSim, VC Static and VC VIP Portfolio, Formality, StarRC, Saber
- FPGA Design: Synplify
- Photonic Solutions: RSoft Photonic Device tools, PIC Design Suite, Photonic System Tools
- Technology CAD Tools: Raphael, Sentaurus, Taurus Medici and TSUPREM4
- QuantumATK Academic: Atomic-scale modelling platform
For more information, see the Synopsys Electronic Design University Program.
|Software Version||Latest version|
|Operating System||LINUX and Windows (tool-dependent); for more details, see System Requirements.|
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Synopsys software.
- Unlimited simultaneous users from your research group, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Only users from institutions that have an executed the “University End User License Agreement and Supplement” with the software licensor may access this design tool. Please contact our Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify.