CMC facilitates R&D in IoT sensors and systems by offering an:
- Open design flow including KiCad Project file schematics, layout, Bill of Materials
- User customizable design files
- Opportunity to modify the design with CMC
- Documented hardware and software on Github
- This system comes with a low-power TI CC2640 processor, Bluetooth, 128kB of Flash memory, light and temperature sensors, an accelerometer, and a cellphone application to receive and display the data.
The main repository for the platform is: https://github.com/cmcmicrosystems/iot_platform.
- Sensor-network research and development
- A path to smaller interposer form factors
- Custom Low power sensing
- Data gathering for A.I. system, sensor fusion.