This 0.35 μm CMOS technology offers four metal layers, digital standard cells, an anti-reflective coating and high-efficiency photodiodes, and bulk micromachining.
CMC’s multi-project wafer service delivers this technology from austriamicrosystems, offering three processes: Basic, Opto (see details below) and High-Voltage.
Opto Process (C35B4O1) Details
- Technology Features:
- 4 metal and 2 poly layers (similar to basic option)
- High-efficiency photodiode and anti-reflective coating for imaging and optoelectronic detection applications
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 V/5 V
- Bulk-micromachining option, allowing monolithic implementation of MEMS and microelectronics
Note: The expected number of chips to be delivered for this technology is 25.
The technology is suitable for:
- Embedded photodiodes, high-density CMOS imaging and optoelectronic detection
- High-voltage operation (maximum 20V gate, 50V operating voltage)
- Mixed-signal designs
- High-speed digital circuits
- For the Basic and Opto processes, bulk micromachining of MEMS structures
Potential applications include:
- Biomedical imaging
- Automotive and environmental sensors