GLOBALFOUNDRIES 22FDX FDSOI 22 nm Process
CMC Microsystems offers access to the GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GF) 22FDX 22 nm Fully-Depleted Silicon-on-Insulator (FD-SOI) process technology platform for low power embedded applications. The 22 nm FD-SOI transistor technology delivers FinFET-like performance with energy-efficiency. The simultaneous high Ft /high Fmax, high self-gain and high current efficiency of 22FDX enables ultra low power analog/RF/mmWave designs.
For more information, please refer to the GLOBALFOUNDRIES 22FDX web page.
CMC Microsystems offers access to GLOBALFOUNDRIES technologies via its cost-shared multi-project wafer runs. To access this technology, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0.4 V to 0.8 V nominal core voltage
- 1.2 V / 1.5 V / 1.8 V IO options
- Four core device Vt’s (FBB, RBB & eLVT)
- RF BEOL /w ultra thick metal stacks
- APMOM capacitor
The technology is suited for:
- Integrated RF and analog designs
- Low-power digital circuits
- mmWave technologies
Potential applications include:
- RF, Analog and Microwave systems
- Automotive systems
- Low Power Embedded