GLOBALFOUNDRIES SiGe 8XP BiCMOS 130 nm Process
CMC Microsystems offers access to the GLOBALFOUNDARIES (GF) 130 nm high-performance SiGe BiCMOS technology. This technology is well suited for the design of high-speed, low-noise mixed-signal systems. The silicon-proven solutions enable you to maximize performance, integrate extensive digital and RF functionality and exploit an economical silicon platform. An advanced copper metallization feature enables higher current density at higher temperatures.
For more information, please refer to the GLOBALFOUNDRIES SiGe HP Technologies web page.
CMC Microsystems offers access to GLOBALFOUNDARIES technologies via its cost-shared multi-project wafer runs. To access this technology, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 V/2.5 V Core voltage
- 5 V/3.3 V IO voltage
- 5 metal base stack, with the option to 8 levels of metallization
- High performance enhanced FET
- Ft/fmax 250/340 GHz
- MIM and Dual MIM
- Regular Vt and Triple well FET options
- Series/Parallel spirals Inductors
- µm/mm wave passive components
- Thin/Thick dual gate oxide
The technology is suited for:
- Integrated RF and analog designs
- High-speed digital circuits
- mmWave technologies
Potential applications include:
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Gesture Sensing
- High-Speed Serial Interfaces
- Automotive / Aerospace