The GlobalFoundries® (GF) silicon photonics (SiPh) foundry portfolio is designed to help you deliver more data faster, farther, and more efficiently than traditional CMOS technologies. 45SPCLO, built on a 45 nm SOI platform, enables monolithic integration of RF, analog and Si-Photonic circuits with high efficiency and high data speed.
CMC Microsystems offers access to GlobalFoundries technologies via its cost-shared multi-project wafer runs.
The GF SiPh portfolio is optimized to help you take optical communications to the next level across a range of evolving and emerging applications:
- 5G backhaul/front haul (1310/1550 nm wavelength)
- Short reach, intra-data center (1310 nm wavelength)
- Datacenter interconnect (1550 nm wavelength)
- Chip-to-chip interconnect (1310 nm wavelength)
- Metro telecom (1550 nm wavelength)
- Long haul telecom (1550 nm wavelength)
- Automotive Lidar, IoT, Cloud, AI, etc.