Amira and Avizo are 3D data visualisation, analysis and modeling software programs. These suites allow you to explore and analyze data sets from widely different disciplines, including:
- Physics, Geology: Electrostatic fields; Magnetic fields; Tensor fields; Core sample study
- Chemistry, Life Sciences: Molecular surfaces and interfaces, dynamics; Granulometry
- Material Science: Non-destructive testing; Tomographic imaging and microscopy
- Mechanical Engineering: Computational fluid dynamics; Numerical simulation
- General use: Image inspection and deconvolution
For more information, view this list of recent enhancements to the software.