The MNT Award supports custom microfabrication projects at open-access facilities in the CNDN:
- MNT Award: 80% of the fabrication costs up to $2000.
- Travel supplement (for travel >100 km to the facility): costs for travel, accommodation and meals up to $1,500.
- The Student’s academic supervisor must hold a CMC Subscription.
- The Microfabrication Award component will be paid by a cheque made out to the subscriber.
- For the Travel Award component :
- All claims must be submitted to CMC Microsystems within fifteen (15) calendar days of the return from the MNT Fabrication Facility using the travel expense form.
- Original receipts, e.g., the detailed restaurant bill and not the credit card payment slip, are required.
Forms should be submitted to:
Danielle Leroux, CMC Microsystems
1055 Princess Street, Suite #301
Kingston, ON, K7L 1H3 Email: email@example.com
Reimbursement cheques will be issued within four weeks of receipt of the documentation. If you have any questions, please contact MNT@cmc.ca, or 613-530-4785.