The ML605 is a high-performance, high-speed FPGA design platform equipped with industry-standard peripherals, connects, and interfaces that offer a rich set of features suitable for a wide range of applications.
Xilinx ML605 Development Kit
- ML605 FPGA base board (XC6VLS240T-1FFG1156 FPGA)
- 12 V power adapter and cords
- 2 USB A/MiniB Cables (for download and debug)
- Ethernet crossover cable
- DVI to VGA adapter
- Compact Flash Card
- USB Flash Drive
- Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA (XC6VLX240T)
- 512-MB DDR3 and 32-MB Flash memory
- 10/100/1000 Tri-Speed Ethernet, SFP transceiver connectors, and GTX port
- Multiple connections including Serial I/O, Compact Flash, and PCI-express
- DVI output, LCD display, user buttons, and DIP switches, etc.
- 2 FMC connectors (FPGA Mezzanine Card—1 High Pin Count, 1 Low Pin Count) for 3rd-party daughtercards, including analog and video I/O
- VHDL design and I/O connection template
- MicroBlaze-based embedded system design template
The ML605 is suitable for research in:
- Embedded system design and emulation, specially hardware and software IP design and proof of the concept such as video codec, imaging/signal processing, communication protocol, etc., which needs advanced memories, connectivity, digital signal, and embedded processing.
- Hardware-In-Loop (HIL) co-simulation, from system-level to verify the hardware design on FPGA
- FPGA-based application acceleration in various research fields