The ZCU102 is a high-performance, high-speed hardware/software design platform providing the integration of hardware, software, IP, and reference designs which enables quicker time-to-innovation for researchers. Based around the Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC, it is equipped with industry-standard peripherals, connects, and interfaces that offer a rich set of features suitable for a wide range of applications.
Xilinx ZCU102 Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC Evaluation Kit
The ZCU102 platform has been delivered as a shared resource to a number of institutions participating in the Embedded Systems Canada (emSYSCAN) national project. For information on where these and other development systems are located (and who to contact to gain access), visit the Development Systems Community national catalog.
It can also be rented from CMC.
- Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC (XCZU9EG) with:
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 application processor
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-R5 real-time processors
- ARM Mali-400 MP2 graphics processing unit
- 16nm FinFET+ programmable logic fabric
- Peripherals, I/O and memory:
- 4GB DDR4 (Processor) and 512MB DDR4 (FPGA)
- Dual 64MB Quad SPI flash
- SD card slot
- HDMI video input and output; Displayport output
- 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet
- 4x SFP+ cage
- PCIe Gen2 x4 slot
- Push buttons, DIP switches, LEDs
- FMC-HPC and PMOD expansion connectors
The ZCU102 is suitable for research in:
- Embedded system design and emulation, specially hardware and software IP design and proof of the concept such as video codec, imaging/signal processing, communication protocol, etc., which needs advanced memories, connectivity, digital signal, and embedded processing
- FPGA-based hardware acceleration of embedded applications in various research fields