CoventorMP (MEMS+ and CoventorWare) provides 3D MEMS simulation, analysis, and design automation software for the development of micro- and nano-scale devices and systems. These modules cover the full MEMS design flow for system-level simulation, layout generation, and finite element analysis (FEA) and model generators for IC simulators. The list includes:
- CoventorWare Designer for MEMS physical design, including process layout and solid modelling
- CoventorWare Analyzer for preprocessing, field solving and visualizing results
- MEMS+ Simulator for reduced-order model extraction
- MEMS+ Innovator for assembling a MEMS device using 3D parametric components
- MEMS+ Scene3D for looking at MEMS+ Simulator, MATLAB/Simulink, or Cadence’s Virtuoso results in 3D
- A 2D Layout Editor was introduced in 2018
|Software Version||Latest release|
|Operating System||Supported operating systems|
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access CoventorMP software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- The use of this CAD tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- The use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their Software License Agreement which can be found here.