The dw-2000™ Physical Layout and Verification Software, from Design Workshop Technologies Inc., enables the physical layout and verification of optical components built using planar waveguide technology and other semiconductor manufacturing techniques, such as microwave designs. dw-2000 has many benefits for photonic layout applications while avoiding the pitfalls associated with the use of a general-purpose drawing tool. It is easy for beginners to learn, while also offering a highly customizable environment for experts.
For more information, see http://www.designw.com/PDA-Overview.php.
|Software Version||Latest release|
|Operating System||Windows 2000, 7, 8 and 10|
|Bit Level||32- and 64-bit|
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Design Workshop software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only
- The use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their End-User License Agreement.