Keysight Technologies PathWave software platform is a set of CAD tools for high-frequency system, circuit and modelling applications. The following products are available to subscribers:
- Advanced Design System (ADS) — Circuit design and simulation software with extensive libraries and design guides;
- EM Design (RFPro and EMPro) — Electromagnetic modelling and simulation software for 3D components;
- RF Synthesis (Genesys) — RF and microwave circuit synthesis and simulation software for circuit board and subsystem designers;
- RFIC Design (GoldenGate) — Radio frequency integrated circuit (RFIC) simulation software to model and validate complex, integrated circuits; and
- System Design (SystemVue) — System level design and simulation software for system architects and algorithm developers;
- Device Modelling Software — IC-CAP, Model Builder and Model Quality Assurance (QA) tools for silicon and III-V devices and design kit model checking.
For detailed information on each product, please refer to the Keysight Technologies PathWave webpage at: https://www.keysight.com/ca/en/cmp/pathwave.html.
|Software Version||Latest releases|
|Operating System||ADS supported platforms|
|Bit Level||32- and 64-bit|
- Faculty members with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Keysight software
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool
- Access available for research and undergraduate teaching use
- Access for one year
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Complete Keysight Client License Agreement, signed by a designated authority