Synopsys Photonic Solutions software includes the following tools:
- RSoft Component Suite: Component design of both passive and active devices.
- RSoft System/Circuit Tools: System simulation and design automation of photonic integrated circuits (PIC’s).
- OptoDesigner: A tool for designing photonic integrated circuits for any technology, for a range of industries including telecom, datacom, sensing, and biomedical.
For more information, see the full list of RSoft products.
- Limited quantities of license seats of these tools for both Windows and Linux operating systems are available. Further Windows-only seats are also available for a reduced suite of these tools comprising RSoft CAD Environment, BeamPROP, FemSIM, and MOST. These license seats are accessed through a separate CADPass license checkout. A single CMC software license token purchase will give you access to either the Windows/Linux or Windows-only suites. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With the 2014 software release, Synopsys no longer supports 32-bit version of RSoft. However, users who only have access to a computer with a 32-bit operating system may continue to download and use a 2013 legacy version of RSoft.