Altium Designer is an EDA software package used for implementing schematic, PCB design, FPGA and embedded software design as well as providing Mixed-Signal simulation, and analog and digital circuit analysis. All capabilities are provided with a common project view and data model while allowing users to customize the workspace to suit their particular way to work. More information on Altium Designer is available from http://www.altium.com/.
Note: You will be contacted with specific installation instructions once the order has been processed, which will be completed within one (1) business day.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8 and 10|
|Bit Level||32- and 64-bit|
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access ALTIUM software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
- The use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys are limited to faculty, their students and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research Subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- The use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their End-User License Agreement which can be found at http://www.altium.com/eula.