|Software Version||Cadence Academic Suite|
|Operating System||Linux, Solaris, Windows (Tool dependent)|
|Bit Level||32- and 64-bit|
This release is intended to be installed in the Sustainable Technology Configuration (STC) environment supported by CMC. Only administrators of the STC disk at CMC’s member universities may obtain the software from CMC’s secured doc server, and install the kit at their university.
To access Cadence, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty: receive a pass that allows you, your students, PHDs, and research staff to access the Cadence design tools.
- Access is to a shared license pool.
- One pass supports multiple simultaneous users from your research group, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PHDs, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Only users from institutions that have executed the “Letter of Consent for the Acceptance of Academic Use Software License and Maintenance Terms and Conditions ” with CMC may access this design tool. Please contact our Licensing Administrator at email@example.com to see if you qualify.