MEMS Pro is now included in the Mentor Graphics HEP.
SoftMEMs MEMS Pro is a flexible, powerful, and easy-to-use CAD tool suite for the design and analysis of micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS). It offers an integrated solution for the design process that shortens development time while providing designers with reliable analysis for manufacture.
MEMS Pro, in combination with other 3D analysis programs, enables system designers, MEMS circuit designers, IC designers, process engineers, MEMS specialists, and packaging engineers to share critical design and process information in the most relevant way for each contributor.
|Software Versions||Current release|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7, 8.1 SP1, and 10|
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access SoftMEMS MEMS Pro software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
- The use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.