The Canadian Academic Mentor Graphics Higher Education Program offering for National Design Network researchers includes:
- IC Nanometer Design—Tanner S-Edit, L-Edit, T-Spice, Eldo ®, Questa ® ADMS, Nitro-SoCTM, Oasys-RTL, Calibre®, IE3D
- Design, Verification and Test—Catapult ® Ultra, VistaTM, ReqTracerTM, Questa (including ModelSim®), Oasys-RTL, Precision ® Synthesis, LeonardoSpectrumTM ASIC, Tessent ® Silicon Test, SystemVision®
- PCB PADS/Hyperlynx—PADS Standard Plus with HyperLynx
- softMEMS—a flexible, powerful, and easy-to-use CAD tool suite for the design and analysis of micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS).
- Tanner Suite—The Tanner Suite is now included in the Mentor Graphics HEP. Tanner offers products for the design, layout, and verification of analog, mixed signal, and MEMS designs. It consists of fully-integrated front-end and back-end tools, from schematic capture, circuit simulation, and waveform probing to physical layout and simulation. For more details, see the full product description.
|Software Versions||Mentor Graphics Higher Education Program for current year|
|Operating Systems||Linux, Windows (tool dependent)|
|Bit Level||32- and 64-bit|
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Mentor Graphics HEP software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.