- The standard subscription duration is 12 months.
- In the event of circumstances beyond CMC’s control, e.g., funding changes, CMC reserves the right to adjust the subscription duration at any time.
- Renewals are valid from the later of the expiry date of the original subscription or the purchase date of a new subscription.
- Subscriptions cannot be transferred.
- The products and services available through subscription are intended to enable training, research, development, and innovation in microsystems and nanotechnologies.
- For each institution, the subscription covers any course and professors with valid Research Subscription.
- Subscriptions can only be purchased by an institution or department in Canadian post-secondary institutions.
Return, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
- You may cancel your subscription within 30 days of purchase with a full refund, provided you have not used and/or accessed a product or service during this period. The use of a product permitted on a trial basis does not apply.
- Certain products and/or services available through your subscription are subject to third party usage terms and conditions and may require approval by such third party(ies). If your institution is a Member of CMC, general usage terms and conditions are described in the agreements signed by your institution. Additional usage terms and conditions may be described on our website.
- Your use of these products and services constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Invoices are issued at the time of purchase.
- Payment options include credit card, purchase order or PayPal.
Transaction Charges and Access Periods
- Ongoing access to certain products and services is contingent upon a current subscription being in place.
- It is CMC’s policy to control the collection, use and disclosure of purchase information in accordance with the requirements set out in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, S.C. 2000, c. 5. CMC will comply with the principles of its https://www.cmc.ca/privacy-policy/ unless exempted by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
- From time to time CMC may advertise subscription specials. CMC determines the terms and conditions of these offers in its sole discretion.