SolidWorks Software Packages cover 2D and 3D part modelling, large assembly design, sheet metal and weldments, surfacing, molds, product configuration, and 3D rendering and design analysis for manufacturing and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM).
For a full list of the SolidWorks tools available in this package, please refer to the SolidWorks Quick Start Guide. We offer Standard and Professional licences in our bundle plus the CAM Standard and Visualise features.
|Software Version||Latest release|
|Operating System||System requirements|
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Solidworks software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
What You Get
- Simulation Premium
- Flow Simulation:
- Electronic Cooling
- Electrical Professional
- CAM Professional
- MBD Standard
- Inspection Professional
- Visualize Professional
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- The use of this design tool is restricted to university microsystems research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students and post-doctoral fellows.
- Use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in their End User License Agreement which can be found here: http://www.solidworks.com/sw/eula.htm